Your Complete Professional Hydraulic and Cylinder Service Shop
Our specialized in-house equipment and technical expertise allows us to recondition and/or replace seals, rods, glands, barrels and pistons for hydraulic cylinders. If you have an obsolete cylinder, we can either repair or build you a new custom cylinder. We also have our own Parker equipment to make new high pressure hose assemblies that are 1/4" to 2" in diameter and 3000 psi to 6000 psi.
Because our cylinder repair specialists have many years of experience in remanufacturing cylinders, we are able to provide fast turnaround and quality workmanship at reasonable prices. When a repair is needed, all units completely disassembled, cleaned and inspected to provide a full evaluation of damages and cause of failure.
- Complete machine shop for repairs and custom fabrication
- Hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder tear down and assembly
- Tube honing and burnishing capabilities
- Rod repair & straightening
- Re-tubing & re-rod capabilities
- Machining of barrels, chrome rods, pistons, heads, etc.
- Our large inventory of rod and tubes results in a fast turnaround
- All units are assembled by workers with many years of experience
- Free repair quotes are provided for your approval, prior to all hydraulic cylinder repairs
- Testing up to 3000 psi
- 1 year warranty on new cylinders
We provide services for cylinders of all sizes. Whether you have a small single or double acting cylinder or a multi-stage lift cylinder, we have the abilities to test and repair. We also stock a wide variety of o-rings, wipers, pistons and rod seals. If we do not have the parts in stock, we can have them overnighted from one of our suppliers. Because our services are focused on custom projects, we can build to your specifications or create a design that fits your needs. Our expertise has helped customers for a variety of uses and industries, from large cylinders on excavating and farm equipment to small cylinders used on a production line.
If you're seeking hydraulic services and require the keen eye of a seasoned professional to ensure that your project is given the unique attention it needs, make Davis Welding and Manufacturing your destination for service. We do it all and to a level of quality unmatched by any other company. Our more than 75 years of professional experience ensures that we're second to none in every facet of hydraulic repair. We are dedicated to our craft and consider the opportunity to work with you a privilege.